Nadi Nirmayam - Diagnosis – 3 Day Course
This course is designed as an introduction to Kalari Chikilsa. Three treatments will be given. The aim is to conduct a thorough diagnosis from which a suitable course of treatment may be decided upon. Medicinal concoctions may be administered and advice can be given in relation to dietary or lifestyle changes which could be of benefit to the patient. It is designed to begin to treat problems of a physical nature.
Tapa Abhyavakaranam - Revival – 7 Day Course
This course comprises a minimum of seven treatments. It is designed to begin to treat problems of a physical nature. The aim is to identify and address major blockages in the Marma System in order to restore the flow of energy in the body. This has the effect of boosting the healing capacities of the body. Relaxation and some rejuvenation can also be expected.
Dhrauvyo Ajangalam - Rejuvenation – 14 Day Course
A minimum of fourteen treatments. Due to the extended duration of the treatment wider range of treatment combinations can be employed, including Shiro Dhara, Anga Dhara, Avi Chikilsa or Virechanam This greatly increases the detoxifying effects of the treatment, thus a greater degree of relief may be expected. The duration is also conducive to a deeper sense of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Vivrithi Shamanam - Restitution – 21 Day Course
A minimum of twenty one treatments. This course of treatment is designed for maximum effect for the patient. The full range of treatments will be available according to the individual needs of the patient. The program, as directed by Master, will be coordinated in order to ensure that detoxification of the body is maximized. Increased vitality, rejuvenation and a general sense of wellbeing are to be expected.
- All treatments are supervised and directed by Master.
- Treatment will differ accordingly for each patient and will be performed by a highly experienced practitioner.
- A varying number of treatments are available depending on each patient’s condition, their overall state of health, and the length of time available.
- In conjunction with the treatment there will also be the administration of Ayurvedic herbal medicines when necessary. This shall be in consultation with Master, and an Ayurvedic Doctor if necessary.
- The ingredients used shall vary according to the needs of the individual patient.
- Most of the medicines used are prepared by hand in the Ashram according to ancient recipes.
- The food itself forms a large part of the treatment and should therefore be considered as medicine.
- As well as treating specific physical complaints the treatments have a very powerful detoxifying effect. The extent of the detoxification is linked directly to the duration of the course of treatment.
- All treatments begin with a consultation with Master who will perform Nadi Nirmayam (pulse reading diagnosis). Through this Master shall determine the nature of the complaint and decide upon the best course of treatment to be taken. The course of treatment can be adjusted to any length but there are recommended set durations.
- The exceptional peace and beauty of the Ashram surroundings are very conducive to both healing and relaxation. There are many beautiful areas to which one can retreat in order to enhance the experience of both the Ashram and the treatment.